Winter seems like it is going to last forever! We got 6 or so inches of snow a couple days ago. Not as much as others, which is good because we still had a substantial amount left. I looked outside while Jake was making the first pass with the snow blower, I couldn't believe the snow was up to his waist on either side of him. Even though we didn't get a lot of snow it all drifted in and filled up the driveway a couple feet high. Jake said that we might not be planting a garden this year if it keeps on snowing like this (he was kidding of course....at least I hope he was :-/.
Susanna opening her present from her godmother Katie and Thomas.
She loved the bow.
She also had a lot of fun ripping the paper off.....with some help :-). She got a beautiful picture of Mary and Jesus, which is now hanging up in her bedroom.
Painting the lower part of the stairway brown.
Katie's first time painting....she did really good.
Almost done.
Susanna opening her gift from mommy and daddy.
She liked ripping the paper off, but then she wanted to put it back on.
She got a Little People doll house. The girls just love it! Addy likes putting the daddy, mommy, AND baby on the toilet and then "flushing" the toilet.
Susanna's birthday cake at my parents. Jake had training last week in Bismarck and a conference last Monday in Fargo. We went to my parent's on Sunday, I stayed the rest of the week in Fargo.
Cutie girl who was not feeling good. She liked the cake though. Both girls had been begging for some from the time it came out of the oven to when we ate it a day later.
Dad took a day off of work to spend with us. I was really glad I was at my parent's last week, both girls were sick all week. Up until this past weekend Addy had been sick with a fever and cough for over 2 weeks. I took her to the doc. 2 times...2 different doctors. She is finally getting better now.
When we got home last Thursday the girls were having fun playing with the chairs, Susanna was sitting really well by herself.
New carpet!!!! On Friday, the carpet installers came to lay carpet down in Susanna's room. These are some before pictures.
While they were laying the carpet we were having lunch. Susanna was drinking out of the sippy so well by herself.
She looks so old in this picture.
Addy likes when I take pictures of her too.
After lunch we went upstairs to check out the new carpet. After I vacuumed it I let the girls have some fun.
Susanna loved that she could stand up to the window and look out. She likes pounding on the window.
Addy was spinning around and around, then she tried to see how long she could stay on her feet before falling over from being so dizzy. Silly girl!....her father taught her that one.
They were rolling around like crazy, laughing and giggling.
So this picture was supposed to be the first one but I thought it was unfair to Susanna to have a picture of a rat at the beginning of the post. That's right....I said rat! I saw something big hanging from Oakie's mouth as he was coming up to the house, I knew it was too big to be a mouse. He got another one later that day right before Jake came home. We think they have been eating out of our dump pile (for food scraps). Hopefully those are the only two around :-(.
We are officially done with all of our NFP training....yay!!! Now we can focus on other projects, which is what we have been doing the last couple of weeks.

































No comments:
Post a Comment