Monday, August 26, 2013

Old Pictures from the past month and a half.....

Susanna eating cheerios for snack, sitting like a big girl at the little table set.

Pony tail! I have been putting Susanna's hair up in a pony lately. It keeps the hair out of her face. 

This is the classic "Susanna cheesy grin."


Katie and Thomas came out to visit (this was a long time ago!). We had pancakes and coffee over the fire, which is always a nice relaxing way to start a Saturday morning. We weeded the garden and picked the produce that was ready. Katie and Thomas watched the girls while Jake and I went to give a short talk at church Saturday night. Then Jake side tracked to DQ to get a blizzard.....I guess he had made plans of doing that the week before. I have a very thoughtful husband :-).

Thomas and Susanna

During a weekend at the end of July- Jake, Jared and Josh steel roofed Jake's shop.

The finished product looks very nice!


Addy and her tall tower, she asked me to take a picture of her.


Grandpa and Susanna.

Grandma and Addy - Roger and Sue had come to our place the second weekend in August expecting that the baby was going to be born already. Well....the baby didn't come till later :-(.

Cauliflower.....and that wasn't even the biggest head!


Speaking of Susanna.......she has finally decided she is going to walk! She has been walking very good (and now running) for the past 2 months. It is a huge blessing! I thought she would never walk, not knowing exactly how we were going to go places once the baby came (I can't carry her and a car seat at the same time).

More to come on the new addition to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment