To start off with.....some pictures of my girls....
Susanna is sitting really good by herself. Sometimes she bonks her head on the floor because she is reaching for an object that is too far away.
I can crawl!!!!.....Well, sort of. She pushes herself backwards and spins around....hasn't quite gotten down the forward motion.
Addy reading a book to her baby....who looks like she is being suffocated by the blanket :-/.
Addy was helping dig our muddy carrots and she just HAD to eat one...although it was covered in mud.
I am trying to get a nice picture of Addy with her Halloween candy that she got from one of Jake's co-workers (he requested it)....funny girl.
What is with the eyebrow/nose scrunch?
There....a nice smile (finally ;-).
Jake with his monster carrot.
Gotta get some mud on the face to show he can get down and dirty.
A little picture session with Addy....
Deer Hunting in Minnesota:
Grandma Hayes and Addy.
Grandpa Hayes reading a story to Addy.
Addy playing with Jeremiah.
Grandpa and Addy laying on grandpa's pillow.
Crazy times with grandpa!
Story time.....Auntie Christine reading to Olue and Addy.
Jeremiah fast asleep on grandma.
Daddy's two bucks that he shot the morning of opener.
They got 4 bucks total.
Us and the two deer.
Kristina and Addy
Olue running...
Addy running...
G. Grandpa with Susanna.
Grandma Sue and Little Sue.
Addy snuggling with Daddy.
When we came home Kristina came with us to stay with me while Jake was out of town for work. It was really nice to have her....but it was too short. I really enjoyed the company as it can get pretty lonely when Jake is gone for days at a time.
Addy and Kristina moving leaves....this was Kristina's idea since I couldn't find the wheelbarrow.
Addy was a big help.
Jumping into the pile of leaves!
Cutie pies!
Sisterly love :-).
Silly girl.
She looks so cold and snugly.
Happy Birthday to me! I turned 25 a week or so ago....so old! I got to have my favorite meal of orange sesame shrimp, coconut shrimp, curried rice, and broccoli. It was sooo good. Jake doesn't really like shrimp (he would rather have a juicy steak :-), so I get to have it for my birthday. He thought this stuff was pretty good though.
Cutie pie all excited.
Addy chowing down.
We had an ice storm come through and then some snow. Addy is holding an ice chunk pulled off of a branch. Everything was covered in ice.
You can see the ice covering every inch of the branches under the snow. It was pretty.
Addy holding our kitten Tea Pot.
Away she goes.
Addy taking her baby for a spin.
You need a bath little girl!
Jake started varnishing boards for trim in the house. He wanted me to take pictures of his set up for his dad to see. We spent a night cleaning and organizing his shop so he could do this.
More varnished boards.
Addy wanted me to take a picture of her.
Jake got the wood stove hooked up in the shop so he could heat it. It needs to stay warm so the boards will dry. It held the shop at 70 degrees for awhile! I told Jake we need one in the house, he agreed. We would like to build either an addition or bump out off the dining room so we could put a wood stove in.
The set up....for Roger :-).
Daddy playing with Susanna.
Adorable!
I am already busy with many projects. Most of them right now are Christmas presents....so I am not going to say anymore :-). I keep on thinking of more and more things I could do this winter....oh boy, I hope it is a long winter ;-). I'm just kidding, I know by March I will be begging for spring.
Your family is so cute!! I haven't been on your blog in a while and it was nice to read your updates. Plus I can't believe how Susanna has grown! So sweet!!
ReplyDelete