3 weeks old....wide eyed.
Cutie pie!
Passed out after a diaper change.
2nd or 3rd bath with water in the tub.
Blaise talking to his older sister.
1st and only bottle so far. He drank 3oz.!
Trying to take a picture of the three. I got some pretty funny ones, but I won't post them all.
Susanna was the one who wouldn't cooperate.
Addy and Blaise did awesome. I really like this one.
I told Addy to take the pacifier out right as I took the picture (Blaise was starting to get fussy). The next one after this one he is balling and both girls are staring at me.
Duck opener.
Susanna wouldn't look at me, but this one is kind of cool. She smiles so pretty but as soon as I pull the camera out she doesn't want anything to do with smiling.
The girls both LOVE apples...even rotten ones :-(.
We were doing dishes and it was very quiet (usually a bad sign). Then I looked in the living room to see Addy laying and talking to Blaise. She just adores him. Some days she could just sit and look or talk to Blaise all day long.
Now both of the girls are reading books to him.
Here's my little smiler man. Blaise has been smiling now for a couple of weeks and cooing/talking.
I just love this little guy to death!
Blaise "Aw dad, not in front of the camera."
Taking a wagon ride to go find our lost cats. Josh and Christine gave us some very nice cats since they are moving. Well, our dog ran them off....still hoping they will come back.
Here's some smiles.
Pretty girl.
Addy wanted to climb up in a tree. She looks kind of scared in this one.
This is my favorite, she posed like this on her own.
Susanna eating raspberries.
I just think she is to darn cute when she is picking raspberries.
Addy showing me her raspberry.
Addy is SUCH a big girl! Sometimes I forget that she is three, and think she is 5 or 6 instead. She is a huge help with Blaise and even Susanna too. Every time I change Blaise's diaper she asks me if he needs a new sleeper or onsie. She is also good at getting things ready for his bath. One time she had set everything out on the table without us knowing (she had heard us mention that Blaise needed a bath). She is not jealous of Blaise hardly at all because by now she is used to being second to a baby's needs (with Susanna being the baby before him for over a year). We have this little wagon that only can fit one small child. Addy will pull Susanna around the yard in it. She also enjoys pushing Susanna in the swing. She has a memory like none other. If I say something just once she will remember exactly what I said a week or so later. She loves to play and sing, remembering the words to most of the songs we sing and singing them on her own at random. She also loves to read books, sometimes she can recite them word for word. It is fun having conversations with her and telling/teaching her about things that are everyday to me but fascinating to a little girl like her.
Susanna is my sweetheart and stinker all in one. She is the quiet, sneaky one who pouts when she gets in trouble. She has such a sweet heart. Susanna likes to read and sing also. I love watching her read a book, sometimes it is quite hilarious. She could sit and look at books for hours and hours by herself. In fact, she plays almost anything very nicely by herself. She also enjoys wrestling and getting into trouble with her older sister ;-). They are very cute when they are wrestling and giggling together....until someone gets hurt ;-). Susanna does this very cute head nod when she wants something. She loves going outside and playing...she is at that stage where if you so much as mention going outside she is already at the door trying to get her shoes on.
Blaise is my little man. I love having a son! The girls love him too...sometimes a little too much ;-)! Susanna always has to give him a hug and kiss before she goes to bed (which is usually her putting her head to his and holding it there for a second or two). He is smiling and cooing like crazy. We call him our "social butterfly". He loves it when we smile and talk to him. That is why he adores Addy back....because she lays down next to him and talks to him. I think her voice is very calming to him also. He has been having issues sleeping because he just wants to stay up and talk/ be with us. We are slowly figuring out his sleep schedule. It is going pretty good. He takes 2-3 very good naps during the day. I have been laying him down awake and that has been going well also.









































No comments:
Post a Comment