Monday, July 25, 2011

Agnes Therese's Baptism

Our little monkey! Addy climbed into the basket and then proceeded to climb onto the coffee table, stepping on the clothes for extra height. 

Addy and Daddy at Chris and Alicia's house. They invited us for a picnic....it was a lot of fun.

Reaching for daddy's beer. (I think this is a cool picture, I love the expression on Addy's face.)

Second bath in the bath tub. (I didn't get pictures of the first time because Jake wasn't home and I didn't want to leave her to grab the camera.) I had been using her infant tub up until now. Her head was hanging off one side and her feet were hanging off the other side, so I thought it was time to try the tub.

Jake shelling peas while he feeds Addy some snack.

The bowl that is over flowing contains sugar peas. The other big bowl has shell peas in it.

Agnes' Baptism
We went to Fargo on Sunday for Agnes' Baptism. I was able to see some of my family, because Pete is my cousin. We also saw Jared and Stacie, Jared showed us his new apartment.

Uncle Jared stealing Addy for a couple minutes. Addy liked the rubber ducky that Stacie had in her purse.

"Addy you already ate half of mommy's chocolate zucchini cake!" My Godmother Laurie was graciously feeding Addy some of her cake. Addy just couldn't get enough of it.

My Godfather Phil with Rose and Addy piled on top. Addy was having so much fun with her Great Uncle Phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment