Thursday, December 8, 2011

Visit with Mandie and Sophia

Last Tuesday, Addy and I went to Fargo to spend time with my sister Mandie and her daughter Sophia. They had come, with Paul also, to spend Thanksgiving in North Dakota. Since we were in Minnesota for Thanksgiving I thought it would be nice to at least see them while they were still in ND. Sophie has grown up so much since we last saw her in July. The girls had a lot of fun together, after Addy got over not being too sure of Sophie whom she hadn't seen for months. It was nice to see Mandie also, it's hard when you live so far away from your sister.

Addy and Sophie eating popcorn.

I don't really know what Sophie was doing here.

Addy looks in awe......Mandie was taking a picture.

Being goofy.

Sophie liked feeding Addy. Here she is feeding Addy popcorn, later she after their naps she was feeding her bread.

Funny faced Soph.

Kiss for mommy.

The girls wanted to go outside on the deck. We only let them be out there for a couple minutes because it was kinda chilly. After they came in they were both staring out the patio door begging to go back out....it was pretty cute.

Soph is thinking about going down the stairs.

Walking with grandma.

Where did you go mommy......
 After we got back last Friday from Jake's Grandma's funeral I had a baby shower to go to Saturday morning. I was running a little late so I was trying to do my hair quick. I closed the door to the bathroom so Addy couldn't get in. She was trying to see me by looking under the door...Jake took some pictures.

Where are you mommy?

"Bathroom...... I demand you give my mommy back to me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment