Thursday, April 21, 2011

Uh, Oh....another tooth!

Yesterday Addy and I visited Jake at his work place. When we were getting ready to leave I noticed a little white showing through Addy's gums next to her only tooth, located on the bottom of her mouth. I knew it would be coming soon, just not exactly when. Everything considered she seems to be handling this one better than the last, so far anyways. All she needs is a shot of tylenol and some TLC then she is ready to play again.

Surprisingly last night Addy slept all through the night. The last couple of nights Addy will go to bed and not wake up until 5-7am . Both Jake and I have been enjoying a full nights rest. All three of us seem to be more rested and happy. It is so amazing what sleep can do for a person!

Addy took her first ride in the shopping cart yesterday. She loved sitting in the kiddy seat. All the way through the grocery store she was kicking her feet, flapping her arms and happily screeching. All I could do was shake my head, laugh and make sure she didn't fall out.

The weather was nice yesterday. We have lost almost all of the snow that we accumulated over the last few days. Jake is itching to till up the garden and to start planting trees....typical Loegering, always needing to be on the move ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment