This is a very sad sight to me. Before the snow came we had only a little snow in spots where there had been large piles. We must have gotten 8 or so inches. Jake is boycotting snow blowing. Actually, he didn't want to snow blow because we had raked quite a bit of the gravel back onto the road that had been displaced during the winter. He figured that he would just tear up the driveway.
Addy likes to imitate us, it is funny.
Food! Addy loves to eat. She has been eating solid food now for over a month. When I am preparing her food she understands what is going on and gets very excited. She now eats squash, green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots and just recently peaches. I make everything myself except the sweet potatoes. I use a small blender, which is very slick. I started her on veggies because my doc. said "if she gets one bite of applesauce, she will never eat a green bean." She doesn't know what to think when I give her a new food at first, but after trying it a couple of times she chows it down. She gets a funny look on her face when trying a new food, it is quite comical.
Puffs, who knew that such a small thing could make a baby so happy. Addy enjoys eating puff after puff. When I first gave them to her she kind of gagged on them. Now she eats them very well. They look like cheerios but are more hollow and dissolve more easily, making them less of a choking hazard. Most of the time I have to put them in her mouth for her, but sometimes she can pick them up and get them into her mouth.
Just TOO cute not to post
Putting the primer on, getting ready for the paint. Jake took a picture of me because he thought my bandanna was funny. It sure helped to keep the paint splatters from getting all over in my hair while rolling!
COLOR, what a beautiful sight! Jake and I finished up the last coat of paint on Sunday. Now all we need is the carpet and the windows installed.
No comments:
Post a Comment