Addy and Grandma, aren't they both so pretty
Addy playing with Grandpa (Jake thought it would be funny to pile all of her toys on top of her, like she needs all of them at one time or something!)
Addy and Grandpa watching the movie The Ten Commandments (this must not have been a scary part :-)
Auntie Katie giving Addy her first piano lesson ever. Too bad Katie doesn't live closer so Addy could get more lessons from her.
Uncle Jerry (Jared) and Addy, she didn't know what to think of him right away. But they became good friends later.
Naked Baby! The look on her face says "okay guys I have had enough with the tickling and laughing, it is way past my bed time." By this time it was 11pm, four hours past Addy's bedtime. We had gone to Easter Vigil that started at 8:30pm. I now know why my aunts and uncles with little children would stay home and not go to Easter Vigil. Jake and I had to sit in the crying room almost all the way through the whole Mass. The next day when we went to Grandpa and Grandma Hayes' you could still see the effects from the night before.
What a beautiful sunny Easter! The sun finally came out on Easter Sunday, but how could it hide on such a wonderful day when our Lord rose from the dead. Addy and I were taking in some fresh air.
Addy's (and mine) first ride on the Kubota. She enjoyed riding on it through Grandpa and Grandma Hayes' woods. That was the first time I had been in the woods. Jake and Jared had been riding on it before us. As they come whizzing past all of us Jake is yelling "Jared has the brake and I have the gas!" Grandpa Hayes was sitting next to me saying that they will never grow up. Later, while Addy took a nap, a large group of us went for a long walk through the woods. Roger was telling me all about the trees, it was neat.
Grandma Hayes playing with Addy on the couch.
Jared helping Addy take some steps.
Auntie Kristina and Addy. Kristina made the Easter dress for Addy that she is wearing in the updated family picture. It is so pretty, Addy will always treasure it.
"Wake up daddy, I want to play"
Addy: "Yah, now we can go crazy!"
Jake: "I don't know about that, Addy."
Addy getting her first taste of homeschooling, I think she likes it.
Thankfully, after coming home from the long weekend Addy went right back into her normal sleeping schedule. Her tooth has now cut all the way through. We just get to wait for the next ones to come, oh what fun! We already miss Jake's family but get to look forward to some of them coming on Friday (hopefully). It seems like no matter how much time you have to spend with someone, once it is over it was never enough. I suppose that means we should really cherish the time that we do have with someone.
It looks like you had a lot of fun in MN. I'm always sad when family weekends are over. Addy is so cute! That dress looks so nice and your family picture looks really nice too!
ReplyDelete