Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Carpet!

I am so exited to say that the carpet in Addy's room is now installed!!! It still needs a good vacuuming but it looks really great. I had taken some pictures to send to Jake at work (he wanted to see it too badly that he couldn't wait till he got home), so I figured I would post them for the rest of you to see. Hopefully sometime soon (the next rainy day?) we can move all of her stuff into her room, making other parts of the house that much less cluttered. We now have two rooms in the house that are practically brand new....only six or so more to go! We'll getter done little by little, right?

Main portion of the room (I'm standing in the doorway)

Doorway in the middle and closet on either side (still needs to be finished)

Windows are off to the right and door to the left

Addy already loves her new carpet. I was having a tough time getting her to look at me because she was too interested in the carpet.

Well, we hope you all have a nice weekend. Happy Father's Day to all fathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment