Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oh Where, Oh Where does the time go?????

So here are some randoms from the past couple of weeks. I am not going to get into too much detail because it would take WAY too long to remember everything...

Daddy and Addy.......looking goofy with their hoods up.

A "mouse" got into our hot peppers, ate a chunk out of every one and even a couple chunks off the side of the one. I think the "mouse's" name is Addy....... ;-)

Duck opener......they sure had a nice spread.

Those kids are way too darn cute.


Cleaning the 15 ducks and 2 geese from the morning hunt.

Watching the cleaning.

Addy was trying to get into the back of the truck.

Picking apples.....our tree was loaded!

Susanna watching us pick apples.....if I remember correctly she was really good and let us pick until it got dark.

Addy helping by eating an apple ;-).

Sisterly lovin, early morning snugglin.

I love these girls more than anything!

Susanna is excited!


"Okay Addy.....I have had enough of this snuggling thing!" -Susanna

We got a new kitty, her name is Tea Pot (my cousins named her :-).

There she is.

The kitty was a little scared of Addy. It was so cute...Addy was try to say "kitty,kitty" like we do when we were trying to get Tea Pot to come.

I found Addy's doll, with Addy's bib on, sitting in Addy's booster seat :-).

Crazy time with Daddy!

Addy was attacking Daddy.



Smiley!



She was lovin it!

Daddy's got Addy!

Daddy is all tuckered out.....Susanna wants more.

So cute!

Susanna smiling....that is before she started balling!

Venison steak wrapped in bacon on the grill......pretty much AMAZING!!!! 

Grandpa reading to Addy.

Addy looking like a nun.

Addy and Susanna playing.



Big girl sitting up!

Sleepy head....looks like it is time for a nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment