Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pictures of the girls.....as always :-)

Addy opening her birthday present from Grandpa and Grandma Loegering.

Look at that face....she needed some help.

A sleeping bag!

Opening her present from her godparents.

Horses!......all different breeds. It is a pretty cool set. She also got a children's Bible, which has lots of neat Bible stories.

Grandma and Susanna.......Roger and Sue came for the weekend to help us with some projects. It's amazing what you can do with 7 extra hands!

First bath Daddy gave Susanna all by himself....he usually gives Addy a bath and I do Susanna's.

Smiley! 

She just loves the camera!


Inquisitive...


Susanna is now pushing herself backwards.....the bulky cloth diapers are maybe holding her back from crawling. Oh well, babies have crawled just fine in cloth diapers for centuries! 

Her favorite toy....Mr. Elephant who sings songs.

Big eater girl. Susanna is now eating like crazy! She sees the bowl of food and just goes nuts. 2 weeks after we started feeding her solids she had not pooped at all. We were getting a little worried so we started giving her prunes. Now she poops ALL the time!! I don't think she needs anymore prunes for a while ;-).

Chomping down.


Cutie pie!

Jake and I were cleaning out the garden.

Susanna doesn't seem too impressed.

Addy had some good smiles.

There is a good smile!

I think Oakie thinks he is in trouble with me.

Addy always ceases to amaze me! She pushed Susanna around like this for A LONG time! It kept Susanna happy. She would get stuck or run into stuff...but she always got out of it. 

Addy put her socks on all by herself.

So proud of herself.

Brewing Kombucha......it is a mushroom of sorts. It's a health drink that brews for 7-10 days and then you take the mushroom out and put it in the next batch. It is really good with homemade chokecherry juice.

Addy was brewing her own Kombucha. I found these cups on Addy's kitchen with the mushrooms in it...made me chuckle.

Cuddly Susanna.


If she so much as hears the camera, she will turn towards it and smile.



Last nights kill. The girls and I went driving around with Jake to see if there were any ducks around. Jake shot 5 ducks (limit 6 per day) within a couple minutes of stopping at a slough. Addy was pretty excited.

Studying the ducks.

She just loves to smile. 

My little sweetheart!

The girls had doc. appointments on Tuesday. The doctor said I have two tall and skinny girls, they are both very high in percentile for height and low for weight. I was surprised that Susanna had only gained a pound, I had the nurse weigh her again to make sure it was correct.  


No comments:

Post a Comment