Tuesday, May 24, 2011

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!


Sometimes Oakie goes to sleep in the weirdest positions. I think he wanted to make sure I didn't close the kennel. Notice the shards of carpet on the rug, Oakie is determined to tear apart the piece of carpet in his kennel little piece by little piece.


Steph holding Addy with Marisa. We enjoy seeing my Aunt, Uncle (Alicia and Chris) and cousins who also live in Valley City. The girls love playing with Addy and she loves playing with them. One time when they all were at our place for supper, Steph and Marisa entertained Addy for a long time while I was doing some things in the kitchen. I was so surprised Addy didn't even realize I was gone.


Oakie loves Jake's boots for some reason. He sometimes tries to chew on them, but for the most part he just "snuggles" up to them


Changing positions


Addy cuddling with Daddy


Addy is normally not a "cuddle bug," she likes her space. The last couple of days she has been really cuddly. A big part of it is that she now has both of her top teeth. These ones have been more painful than the bottom ones. Also, once the bottom ones cut through it seemed like she was fine while the rest of the tooth was coming in. Her top ones have been cut through for a couple of days but it still seems painful for her. Last night she woke up around midnight crying out in pain. I gave her some tylenol and rocked with her for 20-30 minutes. She had her head on my chest and just laid on me. She hasn't done that since she was six weeks old. I really cherished the moment but felt extremely sorry for her.

This week we are going to try to plant the garden. We'll see if the weather cooperates and if Jake gets home early enough from work to do anything. He will be working more now, they are getting really busy. Friday we are headed North to Grandma Sauer's. We haven't seen her for a long time! Jake and I are going to paint her living room, hopefully everything goes well. Then on Sunday we are going to Walhalla, two of my cousins are graduating from high school. It will be really nice to see the Gapp relatives also.




No comments:

Post a Comment