Jake has fun getting Addy ready for bed. He doesn't exactly do the normal kind of "soothing" tactics like singing, reading or rocking. He takes a different approach (see next two videos).
Jake calls this "dive bombing," he normally does one "dive bomb" after another.
For some reason Jake thinks he is a mother wolf carrying her young (or rather a daddy wolf ;-).
Addy showing off her "big" lip. She sure knows how to rip at a person's heart! Watch out daddy, she gets it from her mommy.
The last couple of days have been pretty dreary, although the sun did pop its face out for a couple of hours each day. Because of that Jake and I have been busy doing things in the shop. Such as stripping down 1x8x8 into four pieces and then cutting them into smaller pieces to make each individual tomato hoop. I hammered all the nails into the boards so that Jake could assemble them faster. Yes, that's right, I was using a hammer and I only hit my thumb two or three times (especially considering the billions of nails I pounded.) When it was all said and done, last night, we fully completed 21 tomato hoops. I don't want to pound anymore nails for quit sometime!
Addy is getting another tooth. Her third one total, but first one on the top. It seems way more painful than the other ones, there is harder tissue to go through. I guess that's what I have concluded. Got some summer clothes that I had ordered for her in the mail yesterday. I am so excited for Summer! I have more fun getting her dressed than dressing myself.
The tulips are starting to bloom, there are so many of them. They are every where around our property. The horticulture lady who lived here 10 years ago must have loved tulips. We even found some in the spot where we tilled for the garden. I intend to post pictures once they are in full bloom.
Well, we are going to try to get a lot of work done tomorrow, hopefully the weather cooperates We will be leaving on Sunday for a good chunk of the day to go pick up the puppy. We are excited to finally get him!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment